Tips – It is a universal truth that men and women are different and both genders tend to make many mistakes while trying to understand or live with each other’s differences.
Well, from a woman’s perspective, here are 10 ways to understand her a little better.
1. We know men are low in EQ (Emotional Quotient) but make an effort to understand emotions. But remember we don’t like men who can’t control their emotions. No woman wants a crybaby for a partner,
2. When we talk, pay attention to what we are saying. Don’t just nod your head and continue watching the match on television.
3. Your mother might be great in the kitchen and can whip up gourmet dishes in no time. But sorry we can’t go on listening to your running commentary on her remarkable culinary skills.
4. We believe in the power of communication. So, talk, fight but don’t just go into ‘silent’ mode. Leave that mode to your mobile phones.
5 All of us love a dash of chivalry in our partners. So be courteous and show us that you are well brought-up.
6 Don’t brag. Showing off really acts against you. Be subtle about your fat pay packet, your swanky car and the likes. That shows us you have class
7. Don’t think that you own us. So, behave accordingly. Like men folk, we also like our own space.
8. Romance comes naturally to us. We love it when a man expresses his love. So, please show us that you love. Say it through flowers, dinners, gifts and of course count surprises as an important element of our DNA. Understand these basic points and act accordingly.
9. Don’t try to give us lessons on moral science. And for heaven’s sake don’t comment on a low-neckline dress. That’s a very cheap thing to do.
10. Don’t crack jokes on our family members, close friends. Show your great sense of humour with a touch of sensibility.
44 total views, 1 views today