In the bid to create employment for the unemployed graduates the Federal Government created N-Power to employ 300,000 people.
N-Power has therefore reopened its portal on Monday night to the applicants.Newsmen gathered that applicants can check their status either with their phone number or Bank Verification Number (BVN),
BVN. A statement from the N-power official Facebook page read:
“You will recall that we shared that 2017 applicants can check their pre-selection status today (Monday) from 11.30pm.
“Below is how to check your pre-selection status.”
!. Log on to www.npower.gov.ng
2. Click on ‘Check your pre-selection status’
3. In the search box, type in your name or phone number or Email address or BVN
4. If you have been selected, your name will pop up
5. You will receive an SMS and email congratulating on your pre-selection
6. Next, you prepare for physical verification between November 27th-December 8th, 2017
On its official Twitter handle, @npower ng, N-Power provided call lines and advised applicants to call in if they have issues.
The duration of the programme is two years and participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment, premium Times report.