The USA embassy consulate recently approved 200,000 work and study in USA visas for all countries who wishes to apply to travel to USA to work and study for the next 2 years in other to balance the number of immigrants from some countries who do not usually get opportunity to travel to USA.
Work And Study In the USA Opportunities Include:
- Employment available for international students
- Work during the day and take classes in evenings or on weekends
- Employment with both on and off campus companies
- Students are paid regular “American” wages
- Both part time or full time employment available
- Work-Study programs are available for both Undergraduate and Master students
Duration of allowed stay – You get to stay in the US for one year after completion of your course on an F1 visa.Extension – For students applying for this courses (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) a new rule allows a 2 years extension. Which means you can continue to stay in US for three years after finishing your course of study.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORK AND STUDY VISAInterested applicants who wishes to work and study in the USA can visit the website