Jinan Government Scholarships at Shandong University in China opens for applications to Non-Chinese citizens.
For the education of international students, SDU adheres to the education idea of cultivating high-quality talents that are excellent in majors, sound in personalities, brave to assume responsibilities, law-abiding and friendly to China. Our education idea is based on the need of international students and is beneficial to their future.
Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor, master’s and doctoral degree program to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Worth of Award
The scholarship, mainly used as a fund for tuition fees, includes Full Scholarship and Distinguished International Students Scholarship.
Full Scholarship is awarded to full-time international students (including international students studying for a doctor’s degree, a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree) and students of long-term non-degree programs whose programs (including language programs and professional programs) are not shorter than one academic year.
Distinguished International Students Scholarship is awarded to international students participating in language programs or professional programs shorter than an academic year and short-term exchange students.
One student could only be awarded one scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken in China
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens from sister cities of Jinan. Applicants must be in good health and be friendly to China.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Shandong University.
- Applicants must have a good attitude towards study. Applicants must not have any record for disobeying regulations of the university.
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
- Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
- Please look up to the attachments for the requirement of the application documents and send the scanned copy via email to apply-at-sdu.edu.cn.
- All applicants shall mail the original copy of all application documents to SDU International Student Admissions Office (Address?C301 Mingde Building, Central Campus of Shandong University, No.27 South Shanda Road, Jinan, China).
- None of the application documents will be sent back to applicants. Students that have already received the scholarship once could only submit the materials through a simplified procedure when applying for a second time.
- None of the application documents will be sent back to applicants.
Deadline: The scholarship is available for application twice a year.
The first period is from February to May (The scholarship will be allocated in October), and the second period is from September to November (The scholarship will be allocated in March).
70 total views, 1 views today