Northeast Normal University is delighted to offer CSC Scholarship NENU Independent Enrollment Program for 2018-Intake. This scholarship is available for Non-Chinese students.
The candidates are selected directly from abroad, excluding the international students who would graduate in China in 2018.
Northeast Normal University, or NENU, is an institution of higher learning under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education, being selected as one of the universities given priority in the construction of the211 Project. NENU is situated in Changchun City—the beautiful Spring City of northern China—with the main campus located in the Renm in Street, covering 730,000 square meters and the Jingyue campus located in the picturesque Jingyuetan Tourism Development Zone, occupying 940,000 square meters.Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: April 5, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Full-time postgraduates (Master & PhD).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Master’s and doctoral degree programs of Education, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Geographical Sciences (Majors of Physical Geography, Human geography, and Cartography and Geography Information System), Ecology, Psychology and Economics (World Economy and Finance) taught in English are the priority majors at NENU.
- Scholarship Award: Exempt from Application, tuition and campus accommodation fees; Living allowance (PhD 3,500 RMB/month, Master 3,000RMB/month), Comprehensive Medical Insurance Care for CSC student.
- Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
- Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- All applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
- An applicant applying for a master degree should be under 35 years old and obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- An applicant applying for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and obtain a master’s degree.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English and generated by the online application automatically).
- Copy of passport photo page;
- Notarized certification of the highest diploma. If you are either students or have been employed, you must submit appropriate letters of verification. If the verification is written in a language other than Chinese or English, it must be translated into either English or Chinese and sealed with official notarization;
- Copy of diploma and notarized English translation;
- Notarized academic transcripts and the English translation;
- Study plan in China (800 words or more) written in Chinese or English;
- Two recommendation letters from either professor;
- Copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners and Blood Test Report (HIV, Tuberculosis, Syphilis, HBcAb, etc.) and remember to bring the original when you come to China.
64 total views, 1 views today