The Australian Government is providing the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to Individuals who are undertaking a degree program at Monash University, Australia.
The programme aims to support outstanding students with living costs whilst studying at Monash University in Australia for the session 2020/2021.
- For domestic students: October 31, 2020
- For international students: August 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees
Value of Award: Up to $29,000
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Applicants must have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree at the same course level (for example, are applying to undertake a second doctoral degree);
- Applicants must have previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
- Aplicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more details.
How To Apply: Applicants are recommended to take admission in the Research Doctorate and Research Masters programs at Monash University. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
95 total views, 4 views today