Recently the federal government of Nigeria through the ministry of Humanitarian affairs in Abuja, Nigeria created a web portal known as the NEXIT Portal for N-Power beneficiaries to apply for CBN empowerment programme 2020/2021.
ABOUT NEXIT CBN PROGRAMME 2020/2021
The Npower Nigeria under the federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development in conjunction with the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) launched the NEXIT Portal to allow exited N-Power beneficiaries (Beneficiaries that have completed their 2 years programme) to apply for various economic empowerment and entrepreneurship options made available by CBN
Npower Nexit website (NEXIT portal) is open to all beneficiaries of the Npower programme that have completed their 2 years programme and have exited successfully.
The NEXIT portal will enable all the NPOWER beneficiaries to apply and benefit from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) empowerment options available.
PURPOSE OF NEXIT PORTAL
To determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programmes
To help them select the different CBN support options
The suitability is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programmes
ELIGIBILITY FOR NEXIT PORTAL
The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
The NEXIST portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
Applicants for NEXIT will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options such as listed below.
1. You must have exited Npower volunteers and must be a Nigerian and between the age of 18.
2. Must have a BVN Number
3. Provide a Business plan
4. Provide CAC registered business if available
Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login to the NEXIT portal.
BENEFITS OF NEXIT CBN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME
NEXIT program has many opportunities which will enable exited npower volunteers to Stand on their own. And also benefits from several of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, as an empowerment programmes listed below.
1. AGSMEIS Loan For SME’S And Agricultural Businesses Without Collateral
2. Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) Intervention For Agriculture
3. Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS Loan)
4. MSMEDF Loan – Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund
5. Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI Loan)
6. CBN Healthcare Research And Development Grants
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEXIT CBN PROGRAMME
• Please visit and login to the NEXIT portal.
• To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
• Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
• Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
• Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
• Please enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
• Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
• Please enter your BVN.
• Please agree to the terms and policy.
• Submit your registration information with the submit button.
• You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
• Please Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
• Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
• Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
Once the above process of Appling for The N-power NEXIT CBN Empowerment Program 2020/2021 is completed, then wait for a reply from NEIXT.
Kindly drop a comment, If you need more information and update about NEXIT PORTAL, NEXIT Programme , N-POWER >>TO APPLY kindly click this N-POWER portal link on nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
114 total views, 3 views today