Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since…
Procter and Gamble Learnership Programme (Internship)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs , Internships / Volunteering
Req No: IME00000761
Job Categories: Multi-Functional
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand / Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases 002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Method of Application
74 total views, 1 views today