Cape Breton University is pleased to announce that Entrance Scholarship is presently open. If you fall within the category of domestic and international students, this opportunity is for you. Entrance Scholarship awards are applicable to and awarded to undergraduate students with remarkable academic performance, and/or students who are experiencing financial constraints.
Through the backing of a lot of sponsors, a huge amount of $2.5 million in scholarships, awards, and bursaries are bestowed to students enrolled to CBU every year. Those enrolled straight from high school or through articulation agreement partners are worthy of entrance scholarships based on their academic grades.
Cape Breton University – About
CBU – Cape Breton University is a public, co-ed, primarily undergraduate academic institution found in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Cape Breton University is enclosed by pristine natural landscape, lovely culture, and warm people. CBU provides a warm and pleasant environment to as much as 5,500 individuals from more than 40 nations all over the world.
Cape Breton University is very devoted to progress of Cape Breton Island, inventive economic growth and sustainability programs, and indigenous learning leadership. CBU provides an inclusive set of liberal arts, science, business, health and professional programs on the first energy self-sufficient campus in North America.
The school constructed a three-turbine, 5.4-megawatt wind farm off campus, at a price of $17.6 million in partnership with Natural Forces Technologies This is for the purpose of producing sufficient electricity to counterpoise its carbon dioxine emissions. The project took advantage of a government scheme which paid a quality rate per kilowatt for energy from small-scale green energy facilities. The farm is expected to generate approximately $2.1 million in yearly revenue
As an academic institution of higher education that is devoted to progress in education and learning, the school offers students the advantage of exceptional experiential learning, and undergraduate research opportunities in a supportive academic environment.
Entrance Scholarship – Summary
- Type: Partial Funding
- Academic Institution: Cape Breton University
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Available courses: All Subjects
- Eligible Applicants: International Students
- Country: Canada
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Entrance Scholarship – Eligibility
To be worthy of Entrance Scholarship, interested individuals must satisfy the requirements below:
- You must be classified as a domestic or international student.
- If you are an Articulation agreement student, you have to be registered in their program of transfer presently.
- You must prove to be an individual with topnotch academic performance, and hold high accomplishments at previous study level(s).
- You must fit the minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The expected average for foreign students who are coming straight from high school will be decided by CBU.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored.
- Documents Necessary for Application: all incoming scholars who want to be selected for for the Entrance scholarship must present the following in addition to an admission application:
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries.
Benefits of Entrance Scholarship
- Each successful recipient will get an award sum of up to $30,000 to finance their study fees in Canada.
How to Apply for Entrance Scholarship
To apply for Entrance Scholarship, ensure you follow the steps below:
- Interested and qualified applicants should visit Cape Breton University on www.cbu.ca to apply for Entrance Scholarship.
- Individuals looking for Entrance Scholarship in Canada are expected to have conditional offer of admission into degree program at the University.
Most of Cape Breton University degree programs, diploma and certificate programs offer a transition-to-work system through co-op education, work placements, internships and work-study programs. The deadline is set; if you are interested, you are advised to get all necessary documents for application ready, and apply early.
To inquire further about Entrance Scholarship, please visit here.
201 total views, 1 views today