Having a professional degree enhances the students’ career development. Keeping this in mind, WU Executive Academy is providing the Young Professional Scholarships in Austria.
The grant is offered to students to pursue professional studies in Austria. Domestic and International applicants are eligible to apply for this application and get 25% of the programme fee.
The WU Executive Academy, which is also a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business is ranked 48th in the Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking (2021). It has built an excellent reputation for over 100 years of experience in providing executive education and producing the global professionals of tomorrow.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy advances education equipped with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s challenges in the business world. WU also has close ties with major global players in various industries it gives links that help the students to forge new connections that can support their professional development. Programmes at WU are taught by world-renowned professors and internationally-acclaimed industry experts.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Austria and all other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to the MBA Project Management programme at WU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be team players, demonstrate a learning nature, and have a previous career track record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the programme of their choice via the online application platform of the academy. Students must apply for the opportunity in the admission application itself. No separate application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of salary
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
- Copy of university degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years of work experience along with a relevant diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEIC – 800
- CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher) are also accepted.
The selected applicants will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied programme in the form of a reduction or discount of up to 25% by WU.
200 total views, 1 views today