Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Unbanked University International Scholarship. The award is designed for the academic year 2021/2022.
This educational program is open to overseas students who wish to take part in bachelor, master and doctorate degree in any field of study.
The mission of Unbanked is to provide the tech and finance curious and it is a financial institution that provides transformative products and services because they believe that financial access and control is a fundamental human right.
Why should join this study program? Unbanked believes that everyone should have access to education. The first step toward everyone having the ability to achieve their ambitions is to remove financial barriers. Unbanked aims to assist you in getting into the school of your dreams.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University: Unbanked
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degree
- Awards: $1000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, master and doctorate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. Only one entry per applicant is allowed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this grant, you must answer the following questions. Each answer should be around 200-500 words. Submit your answers to [email protected]
- What does “getting unbanked” mean to you?
- What is your experience with your current financial institution? What are the worst and best features?
- If you owned a financial institution or bank, how would you run it? How would it be unique compared to current financial institutions and banks?
- Supporting Documents: May require additional documentation from you before awarding your scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
This funding program will award the recipient with a one-time funding of $1000.00 for the session 2021/2022.
144 total views, 1 views today