Wells Fargo a top United States bank recently announced that account holders in the bank can now transfer funds between accounts domiciled in Wells Fargo bank or between Bank-to-bank from conveniently within the comfort of their homes or offices without visiting the bank branch.
Wells Fargo Online Wires allows you to send your hard earned money to both personal and business accounts in the United States and 200+ countries with ease.
Wells Fargo bank Customers can also send money to families abroad, Send and receive money with Zelle, Transfer money Quickly and securely pay their bills or others, without cash or writing a check.
Wells Fargo bank online and mobile banking is seamless, fast and secure which can be use to Wire money to business and personal accounts around the world right from your computer or mobile phone.
But before you can start the fund transfer and bill payment you have to enroll by following this guideline on how to register for wells Fargo bank mobile app and online banking.
Step by step procedure on How to transfer fund with Wells Fargo Wires
To transfer money via with Wells Fargo Wires you have to set up the transfer process by following the steps below.
To send a wire, you will need:
1. Indicate the name and address of your recipient
2. States the name of your recipient’s bank
3. A valid United States mobile number or secure ID device
To send a domestic wire, you will also need:
1. The routing (ABA/RTN) number for your recipient’s bank. If you don’t know your routing number, we can look it up for you on the Add Recipient screen.
2. States your recipient’s account number
To send an international wire, you will also need:
1. States the SWIFT/BIC for your recipient’s bank. A SWIFT code or Bank Identification Code (BIC) identifies the bank that will receive your wire transfer. If you don’t know this, contact your recipient’s bank.
2. States your recipient’s International Bank Account Number (IBAN). An IBAN identifies specific bank accounts at international banks. Depending on the country, wells Fargo bank may ask you to provide an IBAN when you send an international wire transfer.
Certain countries require additional codes as follows:
1. Australia: Australian Branch Code (BSB)
2. Canada: Canadian Payment Routing Number
3. Great Britain: U.K. Sort Code
4. India: IFSC Code
5. Mexico: CLABE
6. Cook Islands, New Zealand, Niue, Pitcairn and Tokelau: New Zealand Clearing Code
Some countries also require you to provide a purpose of payment
Step by steps to transfer fund with Wells Fargo Wires
1. Sign on to Wells Fargo Online, go to Transfer & Pay, and enroll in Online Wires to get started.
2. Select Wire Money in the Transfer & Pay menu.
3. Add recipient details.
4. select funding account and amount (along with any additional details required for certain countries).
5. Review and send your payment
Please note: To Send the wire (You must have a valid U.S. Mobile number or secure ID device to wire money).
How much can you send via Wells Fargo wire Transfer
However, For your security, the bank restrict the amount of money you can send to recipients online. You will be able to review any limits before completing your wire transfer in online banking.
How to transfer between accounts or between banks via Wells Fargo Online
Customers can easily transfer money between your Wells Fargo checking and savings accounts and accounts you may have at other U.S. financial institutions by Set up wells Fargo transfers online.
1. Sign on to access transfers
2. To get started, select the accounts you would like to transfer money From and To.
3. To transfer money between accounts at Wells Fargo and accounts at another bank, select Add Non-Wells Fargo Accounts.
4. Review the information you have entered, and if correct, click Submit to make a transfer.
How to send money to family abroad via Wells Fargo Online
Wells Fargo customers can easily send money abroad with ExpressSend – Global Remittance Services, but you have to enroll for ExpressSend Service by following the steps below.
1. Contact Wells Fargo banker or call 1-800-556-0605 today, to learn about the options available, and select the option that best fits your needs.
2. Provide your beneficiary’s information such as name, address, and telephone number of your beneficiary.
3. Send your first transfer either to beneficiary’s bank account or pick up cash
How to Send and receive money with Zelle via Wells Fargo Online and the Wells Fargo Mobile app
To send money with Zelle, All you need is enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number and enrollment with Zelle® through Wells Fargo Online
Enrolling your eligible United States.-based checking or savings account is quick and convenient. You can do it right in Wells Fargo Online or the Wells Fargo Mobile app by following the steps below.
1. Locate Sign on and select Transfer & Pay.
2. Locate Go to Send Money with Zelle and view the Welcome note.
3. Read and accept the Zelle Transfer Service Addendum.
4. Enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number, and select the account where you want money to be deposited.
How to add contact to Zelle
You can Easily add your payment contacts using Wells Fargo Online or the Wells Fargo Mobile app.
1. Sign on and select Transfer & Pay.
2. From the Zelle screen, select the address book icon, and select the ” + ” icon to add a recipient.
3. From the Add Recipient screen, enter your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number. Then enter their first and last name.
4. Select Save and your contact will be added to your Zelle recipient list.
How to send money with Zelle
Sending money is fast and convenient. It’s already part of your Wells Fargo Mobile app.
1. Sign on and select Transfer & Pay.
2. Go to Send Money with Zelle.
3. Select a recipient from your list or add a new recipient. Then choose a From Account, and enter the amount.
4. Select Review and confirm that the email address or trusted U.S mobile number and name are correct.
Receive money from Zelle
To receive money, you’ll need to enroll your own email address or U.S. mobile number and choose an eligible Wells Fargo savings or checking account where you want the money deposited.
1. Sign on and select Transfer & Pay.
2. From the Zelle screen, select Receive Settings or Settings.
3.From the Settings screen, choose the U.S.-based account where you want money to be deposited, then select Register beside the email address or U.S. mobile number you want to use, or both.
4.Let the sender know you accept payment with Zelle. They’ll need your U.S. mobile phone number or email address to send.
How to start bill pay with Wells Fargo online and mobile banking
To use Bill Pay, you must have an eligible Wells Fargo checking account. You can pay your bills from either your checking account or other eligible accounts.
Start with Bill Pay
1. Set up payees detail. Your Wells Fargo Credit Cards and loans are already there!
2. State your payment Schedule amounts to pay, and when to pay them.
3. Just set up auto pay, and we’ll take care of the bill.
4. You need to set the rules on timing and amount, and we follow them.
5. We send your payments as you tell the bank, and confirm with an email.
With Wells Fargo Online you can access Bill Pay for the first time, whether from either your desktop or mobile device. To enjoy the Wells Fargo Online wire transfer service, you must have a Wells Fargo Online username and password. To get started you need sign on at Wells Fargo bank website.