About Zenith Bank Eazy Loan
Zenith Bank Eazy Loan – Get up to N100,000 Loan without Collateral – One of the top banks in Nigeria is Zenith Bank Plc. They offer quick loans without collateral for small businesses. The Zenith Bank Eazy loan is given based on your monthly salary and can be paid back within one month. There are no hidden fees or charges and you can access the funds within 24 hours.
Requirements for Zenith Bank Quick Loan
To get the Zenith bank eazy loan, all you need to do is meet the requirements stated below.
- You must have a valid Nigeria National ID,
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a steady source of income.
- Provide your Zenith bank account details,
- Provide your personal details.
- Provide proof of employment or salary slips if you are applying for an instant salary advance loan.
- You can apply for up to ₦100,000 from Zenith bank Nigeria without providing any form of collateral other than your personal details and bank account information.
- Provide your bank Verification Number (BVN)
Zenith Bank Easy Loan Maximum Amount
With the Zenith Bank Eazy Loan, you can get a maximum of N100,000 loan without collateral, no documents, and in minutes.
USSD Code For Zenith Bank Eazy Loan
With the use of a smartphone, you can obtain an instant cash loan worth N100,000 directly into your bank account by just dialing the Zenith bank instant loan USSD code *966*11#
Zenith Bank Eazy Loan Features
- Zenith Bank Eazy Loan is a 24/7 service that does not require collateral,
visits to Zenith bank and the application is done conveniently via
Zenith Bank Loan website online.
Zenith Bank Mobile App or Internet Banking
- No documentation is required.
- No collateral is required.
- A 30-day repayment tenor.
Zenith Bank Eazy Loan – Get up to N100,000 Loan without Collateral
Steps to Apply for Zenith Bank Eazy Loan
- Visit the Zenith bank website loan registration page online
- Fill in your Zenith bank Nigeria account details and BVN
- Select and Choose the type of loan you need and fill in the form.
- Select your loan payment type and how you would like to repay back the loan.
- Then finally you will have to select when you want to be granted Loan.