Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan – As part of its expansion program, Access Bank Nigeria has partnered with GE Healthcare Equipment Finance to help Nigerian healthcare providers and organizations finance their medical equipment (Digital Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Equipment, Life Care Support equipment).
Access bank Nigeria will provide loans from N5million to N300million through the GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan program. Applying for these loans takes less than five minutes if you already have an Access Bank account; you can find out more information about how to do this on their website (see the link below).
Benefits of the Access Bank /GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan
The Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan offers a number of benefits to small businesses in Nigeria. With this loan, small businesses can access the financing they need to purchase healthcare equipment. The loan also offers competitive interest rates and repayment terms, making it an attractive option for small businesses.
Also, the scheme helps circumvent equipment financing challenges such as Onerous documentation requirements, Stiff collateral requirements, Delayed turnaround time, Huge financing costs, and Short Loan financing periods.
For more information on how Access Bank Nigeria and GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan Application can help your business grow, contact Access Bank!
Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan offer is for all registered healthcare providers in Nigeria who are interested in purchasing Healthcare Equipment from General Electric i.e. Hospitals, Clinics, and diagnostic centers that have been in operation for at least one year.
Requirements for Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan
- One year of operation with the key promoter having a minimum of four years experience in a Public or private firm.
- Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and relevant regulatory authorities
- 1-year Bank Statement showing account activity over the period
- Affiliation with HMO
- A request letter
Collateral Required for Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan
- It will be Charged on the Equipment financed
- Personal Guarantee of business promoter
- Domiciliation of sales to Access Bank
Access Bank Nigeria and GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan Application Interest Rates Access Bank Nigeria and GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan offer very competitive interest rates of 15% p.a. for a minimum loan amount of N5,000,000 (Five Million Naira) and the maximum loan amount is N300,000,000 (Three Hundred Million Naira) for tenors of up to 5years repayment plan.
How to Apply for Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan
You can apply for the Access Bank Nigeria/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan by filling out an online application.
The application will ask for basic information about your business, including the amount of financing you’re requesting and how you plan to use the funds. Once you’ve submitted your application, a loan officer will review it and get back to you with a decision. If approved, you’ll be able to access the funds as soon as the next business day.
Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan Application Process
Applying for a loan can be a daunting task, but with a little preparation, it can be a smooth process.
Here are the steps to follow when applying for an Access Bank Nigeria/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan:
1. Gather the required documents.
2. Complete the application form.
3. Submit the form and supporting documents to Access Bank Nigeria.
4. Wait for a decision from Access Bank Nigeria.
5. If approved, sign the loan agreement and start using the loan proceeds.
6. Your repayment schedule will depend on your agreed plan.
7. You will receive monthly statements from GE Healthcare Equipment Finance detailing your balance owed, payment history, and other information about your account.
8. Once you have paid off the total amount borrowed, you can contact Access Bank to close your GE Healthcare Equipment Finance loan account.
For more information kindly visit the Access Bank/GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Loan Website