GTBank Internet Banking Registration : A Quick Guide – GTbank is Best known as one of the largest banks in Nigeria, GTBank has been providing financial services to its clients since 1990. If you’re wondering how to register for Gtbank Internet Banking online in Nigeria, then this guide is exactly what you need. It will walk you through the entire Gtbank internet banking registration process and explain how to set up your online banking profile with ease. So what are you waiting for? Follow our simple instructions below to start using Gtbank Internet Banking right away!
Step 1 – Open your GTBANK account
If you don’t have a GTBANK account, you’ll need to open one before you can register for internet banking. To open an account, you’ll need to visit a GTBANK branch and fill out an application form. Once your application has been approved, you’ll be given a user ID and password. These will be used to login to your online banking account.
Step 2 – GTBank Internet Banking Features
Internet banking with GTBank is convenient, saves you time and gives you total control of your finances. You can do your banking anytime, anywhere all you need is an internet-enabled device. Plus, our internet banking platform is safe and secure so you can bank with peace of mind.
With Gtbank internet banking you can do the following banking operations listed below.
- You can do 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- You can Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- You can Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- You can Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- You can Pay for your US Visa fee
- You can Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- You can Transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds and Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world Change password and update your personal details.
Step 3 – GTBank Internet Banking Benefits
Internet banking with GTBank offers a range of benefits including:
- The ability to check your account balance, view your transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, and pay bills online anywhere in the world.
- Allow Online real-time account monitoring facility.
Step 4 – Activate your GTbank online banking services
Once you have your user ID and password, you can activate your online banking services. To do this, log into the GTBank website and click on the ‘Activate Online Banking’ link. Enter your user ID and password when prompted. You will then be asked to enter a one-time PIN (OTP), which will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Validate’ button. Your account will now be activated for internet banking. Congratulations!
Step 5 – Log in and out of your GTbank account
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think much about logging in and out of your GTBank account. But if you’re not careful, it’s easy to forget to log out. That’s why it’s important to know how to do it. Here’s a quick guide on how to register for Gtbank internet banking online in Nigeria.
Step 1 – Log into GTbank the website
Step 2 – Register as an existing customer or enter the email address of a new customer Step 3 – Click Login from the homepage.
Step 4 – Enter username and password (usually your 16 digit account number).
Step 5 – Log out by clicking Logout at the top right corner of the screen
Step 6 – Unblock your security question
If you’ve forgotten your answer to your security question, don’t worry – you can easily unblock it. Simply follow these steps 1) Click on the ‘Security Questions’ tab at the top of the page
2) Select ‘Unblock Security Question’
3) Enter your password and click ‘Submit’. That’s it! You’re now registered for GTBank internet banking in Nigeria. You should be able to log in by clicking on ‘Login’ at the top of the screen and entering your username and password. From there, you can manage all aspects of your account from transfers to payments with just a few clicks.
Step 7 – Download the Gtbank mobile app
The GTBank mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices. To download the app, simply go to the Google Play Store or the App Store and search for GTBank. Once you’ve found the app, click Install and wait for the process to complete. You’ll be asked to provide your phone number which will serve as your login ID, so make sure it’s the same number you use for the OTPs. When you’re logged in with your phone number, enter a four-digit pin that has been assigned to your account by GTBank (in case it’s been changed). If there are no pins assigned, follow it up with Gtbank customer care officers. You’ll then need to set up an ATM pin and transfer PIN before you can log into internet banking. Be aware that all personal information can only be accessed from this particular device; if you want to change your email address, SIM card, etc., you’ll have to visit a branch in person.
Step 8 – Change your GTbank Internet banking password and security question
The next step is to change your password and security question. To do this, log into your account and click on the Settings tab. Then, click on the Change Password link and follow the instructions. Once you have changed your password, click on the Change Security Question link and follow the instructions. After you have changed both your password and security question, be sure to click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page. Congratulations! You are now ready to access GTBank’s internet banking from any computer that has an internet connection. Login by entering your username and password in the appropriate fields. If you are not yet registered for Gtbank internet banking, please read through these steps again to register for an account. Thank you for following these easy steps!
Be First to Comment