How To Use Apple Pay For Online Transactions – Using Apple Pay online can be really easy, though it’s not always clear how to do it correctly. This article will help you to figure out the best way to use Apple Pay online, so that you don’t have to worry about paying securely when shopping on the web. It provides step-by-step instructions and pictures for how to use Apple Pay for online transactions so that you don’t have to waste time figuring it out on your own. For more information, including more detailed instructions and resources, keep reading!
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a new way to pay for things using your iPhone. It’s very easy to use, it’s more secure than using a credit card and with your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can easily use Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, gas stations, taxis and any nearby stores that accept Apple Pay.
Should you use Apple Pay?
If you have an iPhone 6 or later versions, you can use Apple Pay to make purchases in stores, within apps, and on websites in Safari. Before using Apple Pay for the first time, you’ll need to set it up on your device and add a card. Once you’ve added a card, double-check that all of the information is correct by tapping Next followed by Done; this will display details about each card along with recent transactions (such as what you bought).
Why pay with your iPhone?
There are many reasons to use Apple Pay for online transactions. It’s convenient, fast, and secure. Plus, you can use it for purchases anywhere that accepts Apple Pay. Here’s how to use Apple Pay for online transactions
Mobile Payment Security
When you’re ready to complete a purchase, simply hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep let you know that your payment was successful. Because your card number is never shared by Apple or stored on your device, using Apple Pay is a more secure way to pay. You’ll also receive a notification confirming your purchase with details like the date, time, and merchant name for every transaction. You can use this information to quickly review recent transactions in Wallet. And of course you can always change your settings so that receipts are delivered via email rather than shown on the lock screen—simply go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Send Receipts To Email .
Sample Sites That Accept Payment Through Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. It’s easy to use and secure, making it a great choice for online transactions. Below are some United States Banks that accept payment through Apple Pay.
Wells Fargo Bank,
Bank of America,
Actors Federal Credit Union
Advantage Federal Credit Union
Advantage One Federal Credit Union
Affinity Federal Credit Union
Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Alliant Credit Union
ALPS Federal Credit Union
Alternatives Federal Credit Union
Altra Federal Credit Union
Amarillo National Bank
Amegy Bank National Association
America First Credit Union
American Airlines Federal Credit Union
American Chartered Bank
American Heritage Bank
American Savings Bank
And many more.
Apple Pay is an extremely convenient way to purchase goods from your computer or phone.
You can add cards from your credit card company and use them as you would with any other form of payment without having to input credit card information every time you make a purchase.
The entire process takes just seconds, which means less time filling out forms, waiting for approvals, etc., which can be tedious when buying from an unfamiliar site. In order to get started using Apple Pay, you’ll need to download the Wallet app (available on iPhone SE, 6S+, 7+, 8+, X) or update Safari browser (for desktop). Then open up Safari and go to your favorite site that accepts contactless payments.
How To Make Payment Using Apple Pay in Stores and other Places
Pay with your iPhone
- How To use your default card:
- If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
- If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the Home button.
- How To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. Tap a new card and authenticate.
- How to Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until Done and a checkmark appear on the display.
How to make Payment with your Apple Watch
- How to Double-click the side button.
- Just your default card opens automatically. Scroll down to choose another card.
- How to Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep.
How to Make Payment Using Apple Pay Online or within Apps
You can use Apple Pay to pay online within apps when you see Apple Pay as a payment option.
- Just tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- To make payment with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay stores that information, so you won’t need to enter it again.
- Then Confirm the payment.
- iPhone or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode.
- iPhone or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button.
- Mac with Touch ID: Follow the prompts on the Touch Bar and place your finger on Touch ID. If Touch ID is off, tap the Apple Pay icon on the Touch Bar and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Mac without Touch ID: Confirm the payment on your Bluetooth-connected iPhone or Apple Watch. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all devices.
- Also When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
- Also in addition to accepting Apple Pay, the merchant must accept your payment card and payment network.
- In China mainland, you can use Apple Pay on the web in Safari only on a compatible iPhone and iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- In Italy, you can use your iPhone and Apple Watch to make Apple Pay purchases in stores with your Maestro card. Maestro cards can’t be used within apps and on the web. In the Netherlands, you can add Maestro cards to all compatible devices except Mac.