FirstBank Internet Banking Registration – FirstBank Nigeria offers internet banking services to its clients, making it easy to access their account and make transactions online, anytime and anywhere they are needed. in the world. First bank Internet banking gives you the freedom of banking from anywhere and at any time you want to; as long as you have an internet connection. Below is how to get your First Bank Internet Banking registration started now and begin enjoying the freedom of banking in Nigeria, today!
How to Register for FirstBank Internet Banking
If you are a FirstBank customer and would like to start using the bank’s internet banking services, you will need to register for the service. Here’s how
1) Log in to your FirstBank account
2) From the list of options on the left-hand side of your screen, click on Internet Banking
3) Scroll down until you see Register for First Bank Internet Banking at the bottom of the page
4) Fill out all necessary information in each field before clicking on register
5) A new window will pop up with a verification code that must be entered into the blank space before proceeding to step 6
6) You should now be able to use FirstBank’s Internet Banking service
How to Deposit Money in your FirstBank Internet Banking Account
To deposit money into your First Bank internet banking account, you will need to visit any First bank branch or ATM gallery nearest to your location.
How to Withdraw Money from Your FirstBank Internet Banking Account
In order to withdraw money from your First Bank account using internet banking, you’ll first need to register for the service. Follow these steps to get started
1) Click on the Services tab at the top of the page and then select Internet Banking under Services.
2) Enter your first name, last name and email address in the fields provided and click on Register.
3) You will receive an email with a link to activate your registration by entering a password. Click on this link and enter a password of up to 8 characters.
4. Once you’re registered, log in to your account and navigate to the Transfer and Bills section.
5. Enter the amount you wish to pay and the account you wish to pay it from, then hit Submit.
6. You will be prompted for confirmation of the payment. Check all fields carefully before confirming your transaction.
7. If all fields are correct, confirm by clicking Yes at the bottom of the screen.
8. Then review your payment details before proceeding with another transaction or logging out of First Bank’s internet banking service.
9. You can also click on Payments History to view previous transactions made through First Bank’s online services
How do I know how much I have in my Firstbank Internet account?
To check your account balance, you can log in to FirstBank Internet Banking and select the Accounts tab. Here, you will see all of your account balances listed. If you have multiple accounts, you may need to select the account you want to view from the drop-down menu. You can also call First bank customer service line for assistance.
First Bank Internet Banking Customer Service Support
If you are a First Bank customer and would like to begin using the bank’s internet banking services, you will first need to register for an online account. This process is simple and can be completed by following these steps
1) Fill out the registration form that is found on their website
2) You’ll then receive an email from First Bank with instructions on how to create your own user name and password
3) Once you have created your own user name and password, log in to your First Bank Online Account and you are good to go.
For more information please click to visit First Bank Internet Banking Registration and Login webpage
Be First to Comment